Travel Requests

Staff and coaches traveling for ASAA activities, academic, or professional development must submit a Travel Request through KissFlow, prior to booking any travel. Follow the steps below to ensure your request is processed. 
  1. Receive prior approval from your supervisor (verbal or in writing).
  2. Gather details of your travel. Including dates of travel, destination, chaperones, personal deviation dates, etc. 
  3. Enter your Travel Request into KissFlow. (Link will take you to Kissflow, log on using MEHS Gmail.)
  4. Complete Travel Request and submit.
  5. Your request will be assigned a TA Number and a Travel Memo.
  6. Once travel is booked, you will receive an email notification.
  7. Follow up with Elizabeth (Betsy) to receive travel details or to make changes to an existing itinerary.

For adults traveling for the first time, or for changes to an existing account (new mailing address, new bank account, etc.) please fill out one of the following forms:

Employee Vendor Form
Non-Employee Vendor Form

(Please note –the above forms apply ONLY to anticipated per-diem's and/or travel reimbursements, which are NON-PAYROLL related.)

Once travel is completed, a Reconciliation Form must be turned in with receipts within 7-10 days of travel. 

List of required receipts:
Hotel receipts for all adult travelers- verify NO TAX upon checkout. 
Car rental receipt - verify NO TAX upon checkout.
Ferry receipts
Fuel/Gas receipts
ATM (for per-diem) receipts

Staff travel booking, changes to existing travel, receipts and questions regarding per-diem or travel reimbursements: Contact Elizabeth Mullich 966-3207